What are your job duties?
- Responsible for accurately generating all account paperwork for prospects and clients using a combination of DocuSign and paper forms and collaborating with advisors on complex requests.
- Following up with clients or other financial firms on status or issues with account transfers
- Responsible for the new account processes, including – working with operations assistant and billing team to ensure updates to client fees are processed correctly and with the necessary forms.
- Manage a queue of paperwork requests, follow up with clients, and alert the sales team of any issues.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing transactions within investment accounts.
- Process client service requests and client review prep as assigned by sales teams.
- Ensure fields in Salesforce are completed as needed.
- Process incoming deposits
- Work in financial planning software to make updates as needed.
Can you briefly outline your career prior to arriving at Modern Wealth Management?
I was working with attorneys, helping our clients file for bankruptcies for five years. Then, I worked for franchise advisors for Ameriprise Financial for 12 years prior to coming to Modern Wealth Management.
What is your favorite thing about working at Modern Wealth?
The ability to talk with the clients, to get to know them, and to help them with their needs. I love talking to them about their families and learning what they are doing with their lives today. It feels so nice to be able to give them the assurance that they are in good hands with our team.
What appealed to you about working at Modern Wealth?
To be a part of a team that is making a difference in our clients’ lives. Helping them fulfill their dreams for their future. All while fulfilling my dreams for my future.
How has working at Modern Wealth helped fulfill your life?
It has allowed me to apply my talents, interests, and values to my work. Providing financial support and stability for my personal needs.
What’s the most important thing in your life?
My family, friends, and my dogs.
What’s your favorite thing to do with your family?
Spending time together golfing or skiing with them.
What are some of your favorite hobbies?
Golfing, skiing, riding my bike, reading, and loving my four dogs.
What is a fun fact about yourself that people might be surprised to learn about you? If you can’t think of a fun fact, tell me your favorite movie or restaurant.
In March 2018, I broke both of my legs and cracked my sternum in a skiing accident. In April 2019, I went to Colorado skiing for the first time. It was EPIC!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation or 20-Minute Ask Anything Session
Select the office you would like to meet with. We can meet in-person, by virtual meeting, or by phone. Next you’ll give us some details about yourself, select a 20-minute ask anything session or a detailed hour-long complimentary consultation, and schedule your meeting with one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. No cost, no obligation. Start by selecting a location below.
Already a client? Click here to contact us.